By Michael P. Federle MD FACR, Siva P. Raman MD
Ideal for trainees and working towards radiologists, Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, 3rd Edition presents finished insurance of each very important subject in belly and gastrointestinal imaging. that includes an elevated variety of illustrations, graphics, and multimodality imaging, this up to date clinical reference e-book will enable you to in spotting the attribute and version appearances of either common and unusual stomach issues. User-friendly bulleted textual content and a uniform bankruptcy structure enable quickly and easy entry to the the most important wisdom you need!
- Expanded insurance of crucial subject matters and trends
- Updated sections overlaying issues of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas with info and pictures relating to new category and remedy implications for pancreatitis, together with autoimmune (IgG4-related) pancreatitis.
- Increased variety of illustrations of all applicable imaging modalities, corresponding to multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT.
- Offers details on all sorts of acute and protracted hepatitis and cirrhosis, in addition to severe wisdom relating to imaging options that let radiologists to differentiate between focal lesions within the cirrhotic liver.
- Essential information is distilled right into a succinct, bulleted structure with quite a few top of the range photos and "Key evidence" bins to facilitate learning.
Expert seek advice e-book model incorporated with purchase. This better book event allows you to go looking all the textual content, figures, references, and movies from the publication on numerous units.
in fluoroscopic overview of the GI tract, together with review of sufferers sooner than and after bariatric surgical procedure, fundoplication, and surgical procedure for esophageal carcinoma.